OSKP IPROPERTY VOTE & WIN CONTEST
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you enter this VOTE & WIN Contest. By entering, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and that you agree to abide by them. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
This OSKP VOTE & WIN (“Contest”) is organised by OSK Property Holdings Berhad (12229-2/12-2015/01002(L) (“Organiser”). The Contest will run from 10:00 am, 19 February 2021, to 11:59 pm, 28 February 2021. [the “Contest Period”]. All entries received after the Contest Period shall not be entertained.
The Organiser reserves the right to vary, extend or end the Contest Period at its sole discretion, if it does not receive sufficient numbers of eligible entries or if the Contest is not capable of being continued for whatever reason or other reasons pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of this Contest.
In the event of conflict, the English version of Terms and Conditions of the Contest shall prevail.
This VOTE & WIN Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this Contest) holding valid Malaysia Identity Cards. In the event that a Participant is younger than 18 years of age at the date of participation, the Participant is required to obtain their parent/guardian consent before joining this Contest and is also required to present a letter of consent by his/her legal parents or guardian, upon request by the Organiser. Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, distributors and representatives of the Organiser and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and advertising agencies, together with the immediate family members (regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household of such persons (whether or not related), are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Contest or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant does not meet any the Organiser’s participation criteria.
VOTE & WIN CONTEST MECHANICS
- In order to participate in this Contest and be eligible to receive the prizes, all Participants must LIKE the OSK Property Facebook page.
- Thereafter, participants will have to follow the entry steps as stated on our OSK Property Facebook page.
- Participants are required to send a private message to OSK Property with a screenshot of their votes on OSK Property assigned voting page before clicking the submit button.Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any fraudulent entries.
- Participants are encouraged to share the post and tag OSK Property on Facebook if they wish to.
- Participant is only entitled to win one (1) prize according to their registered Malaysian Identification Card Number and Facebook account.
- There will be a total of 80 Winners chosen randomly at the end of the Contest.
- Participants HEREBY DECLARE that they own all relevant copyright and Intellectual Property rights (“IP”) to their submissions.
- The Organiser reserves the right to edit, remove, or disqualify any submissions suspected of infringing any copyright or contain elements not suitable for public’s view or is against public interest, subject to Organiser’s discretion.
CONTEST AND REDEMPTION
- 5 x RM50 Touch’ n Go eWallet Reload
- 75 x RM10 Touch’ n Go eWallet Reload
- Each participant is entitled to only receive one prize.
- All prizes are non-transferrable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winners via random selection.
- All judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence or questions will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace the prize with items of similar value in the event that the published prizes become unavailable.
- The Organiser will contact the winners for further details within one month from the closing date via a private message or any other means of communication deemed fit by the Organiser. The Organiser shall not be held liable in the event that the winner(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. The Organiser shall not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of any notification to the winner(s). In the event that a Participant is not contactable after THREE attempts for THREE consecutive days, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Participant’s eligibility and the next qualified Participant will be selected.
- The Organiser will contact the Winner via Facebook during the entry submission process. Participants are encouraged to constantly check their social media accounts.
- The eWallet Reload Pin will be shared to the winners via email provided by the winners when contacted by the organisers. Organisers are not responsible for any incorrect email address provided by the participants when contacted.
- All Winners must provide their details for verification purposes. The only forms of identity required by the organiser includes but not limited to full name, telephone number, email address and Malaysian Identity card number.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
- The Participant agrees that all materials submitted by the Participant for this Contest belongs to the Organiser. Where applicable, the copyright and all intellectual property rights (including moral rights) subsisting in all materials including but not limited to digital or non-digital materials (eg: videos and images) belong to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names, photographs, images and/or videos submitted by the Participant/Winner or of the Participant/Winners for the purposes of advertising, marketing, and publicity, without any prior notice or compensation to the Participant/Winners. Winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to any reason not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest. If the Organiser elects to cancel or terminate this Contest, the Organiser will not retain any rights in the Entries.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any Participant and/or entries found (in the Organiser’s discretion) to be indecent or unsuitable for public consumption, or found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual whom it believes to have been involved in fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest, the Organiser or the Contest submission process.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions of this Contest at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Unless stipulated otherwise, all transportation cost, internet charges, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or any kind of expenses incurred by the Participants in connection with this Contest (whether for the purpose of joining, participating in or receiving any benefit or prizes from the Contest) or for the purpose of prize redemption or related travelling are the sole responsibility of the Participant, and the Organiser, its affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these costs/charges/fees/expenses.
- By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Organiser. Any Participant who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behaviour is prohibited.
- The Organiser, its affiliates, authorised third parties and participating agencies accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer, IT or any technological error. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her entry complies with all the terms and conditions of the Contest, the rules of the Contest and that his or her entry reaches the Organiser in the form required by the Organiser.
- By entering this Contest, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser, its affiliates and agencies, and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Contest (including but not limited to, any error in computing any transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment), any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and/or use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Organiser, and not to Facebook.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Contest and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia, and each participant agrees to submit any claim, dispute or controversy to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
PRIVACY NOTICE AND CONSENT
By participating in this Contest, all participants are deemed agreeable to provide their personal details to the organisers. Your personal data, including without limitation the personal data obtained from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for our Contest and/or roadshows, buy a product or service from us, sign up to receive information, use our applications, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry, and/or any further updates provided to us by you in relation to your personal information (“Personal Data”), will be processed for the purpose of your participation in our Contest and/or roadshow and/or events, to provide you with products or services that you request from us, to provide you with advance notice of our future events, to respond to your inquiries, to provide you information about our products, services and/or new releases which may be of interest to you, to invite you and your subscription to our newsletters, and/or for auditing purposes in cases where there has been a dispute (collectively, “Purpose”).
Please click the link below to view OSK Property’s Personal Data Protection Policy.