Petaling Jaya, Selangor, 9 January 2018 – OSK Property celebrates the 2018 New Year with the launch of ‘20188 Zero Entry’ campaign. Aimed to provide home buyers and investors alike to own their dream property, this campaign gives an easy entry for purchasers with 0% down-payment, various financial fees waived and additional savings with a variety of smart investment plans. All purchases during this campaign period will also stand a chance to win RM20,188 in cash.
“Through our interactions with customers, we realised that the main challenge for homebuyers today in owning a property is often the high upfront costs that are involved when buying a home. We hope to provide a platform for easy homeownership and investment through our effort in this campaign by providing multiple programmes that fits them best,” said Ong Ghee Bin, Chief Executive Officer of OSK Property.
Buying a property has never been this rewarding with over 12 OSK Property projects across Malaysia participating in this campaign including new launches. From the north of the peninsula, the sprawling township of Bandar Puteri Jaya in Sungai Petani to affordable lifestyle luxuries such as TimurBay in Kuantan as well as high rise city apartments in Klang Valley; OSK Property is proud to offer a myriad of residential solutions for our diverse clientele.
The Zero Entry Solution
From 1 January – 31 March 2018 the “20188 Zero Entry Campaign” will offer purchasers:
- 0% Down-payment for all participating projects
- Free legal fees for SPA
- Free legal fees for loan
- Free loan stamp duty
In addition, the zero-entry package will be running concurrently with other attractive schemes and investment plans to provide our homebuyers further added values including:
- Smart Investment Plans
- Home Furnishing Package
- Lucky Draw & Cash Rebates
- Referral Scheme
- Developer Loan
On top of these attractive packages, OSK Property will be running monthly lucky draw during the campaign period, where a total of 18 lucky buyers will be rewarded with RM20,188 cash prize. Various events will be held at participating sales galleries in celebration of the ‘20188 Zero-Entry’ campaign providing opportunities for interested property buyers to learn more about the attractive deals and packages offered in this campaign.
In delivering better lifestyle and customised experiences, OSK Property is expecting 2018 to be an eventful year with three new property launches; Ryan & Miho in Petaling Jaya, Iringan Bayu in Seremban, and Hika in Cheras.
- Ryan & Miho – a pure residential living equipped with 2.2-acre of facilities podium is strategically located at the matured neighbourhood of PJ Section 13 with a direct link-bridge to Jaya One. The show unit will be officially opened for public viewing on 13 and 14 of January 2018, while the project launch is expected to be in the first quarter of 2018.
- Iringan Bayu – Envisioned as a first-of-its-kind township in Seremban, Iringan Bayu features 770 acres of modern homes and green spaces designed for a whole new level of holistic living. At the core is the 22-acre lush green landscaped Verdant Central Park featuring natural and holistic living concept, green spaces and community well-being with well-planned facilities. This project will be launching on 27 January 2018.
- HIKA – The final phase of You City @ Cheras set in the heart of the Cheras 9th mile features serviced apartments with excellent connectivity as the development is linked via a covered walkway to Taman Suntex MRT Station. The project is expected to be launched in the second half of the year.
To find out more about ‘20188 Zero Entry’ campaign, visit www.oskproperty.com.my/20188 or contact 03-7733 1231.
Ong Ghee Bin, Chief Executive Officer of OSK Property introduces the ‘20188 Zero Entry’ campaign – an easy entry package with 0% down payment, which aims to help property buyers own their dream home.
From left: Ong Ghee Bin, and Ong Ju Xing, Deputy Group Managing Director of OSK Group officially launched the ‘20188 Zero Entry Campaign’. The campaign will run from 1 January to 31 March 2018 including monthly lucky draws, where a total of 18 lucky buyers will be rewarded with RM20,188 cash prize each.
On top of the zero entry solution, other attractive schemes and investment plans are offered by participating projects to provide additional savings for homebuyers and investors.
Ong Ghee Bin and Ong Ju Xing shared additional insights about the campaign and the upcoming property launches in 2018.